Happy Thanksgiving!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2013

      Hope all of you have a nice holiday!

      And a victory for us this weekend as well!!

      Go Pats!!!!!!!!!

    • Peter Anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2013

        Same to you Susan, are you rooting for the Squealers or the Poe birds tonight?

        Peter

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2013

          LOL!! The Poe birds, that’s funny. I never could think of something for the Ravens.

          I’m not sure…who should we root for? They’re tied, so it doesn’t do much for the Pats’ standings.

          I don’t really care much for the Squealers so I guess Poe it is? The Poes aren’t going to repeat as SB champs.

          Of course I’d rather have Poes as SB back to backs than see the Broncos or Seahags win it overall.

          OR the Giants for that matter, but they are far back in the standings.

          GO PATS…..it’s YOUR year!!!!

          Same to you Susan, are you rooting for the Squealers or the Poe birds tonight?

          Peter

          And a victory for us this weekend as well!!

          Go Pats!!!!!!!!!

        • frankdanabrewster
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 28, 2013

            Thank you, Susan. And the same to you!