GO PATS!!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2013

      Sure hope the Patriots have a good game today against the Fish.

      Just play 4 quarters!!

      Also….grrrrr to the Red Sox. That was too bad last night.

      Can you guys GET them a win? LOL!

      I don’t want to see the Cards win the WS, so go Red Sox as well as the Patriots.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2015

        Go Pats of course, but also go Eagles, right?

        Then Fish or Bills?? Not sure…as if we have any say, right?

        Susan