Pats 3rd Quarter Suckage

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2013
      Ick.

      From Nick Underhill:

      "Patriots are averaging 60 yards of offense and 1.2 points in the third
      quarter of games this season."

      "Brady is 32 of 59 for 301 yards in the third quarter. Has third quarters
      of 21, 32, 32 and 14 yards. 83 against ATL."

      --
      Rich Carreiro rich@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2013
        Combine those numbers with his outrageous focus on Gronkowski in his first game back on the field vs the Jets this week, and it is painfully clear that Brady has virtually no faith in the rest of his receiving corps this season. I can't read his mind, so I don't know if that's motivated, at least in part, by "sulking" over the loss of his best bud, Welker; but it sure looks that way.

        Most of his throws look either forced or aimed. He's just not delivering the ball crisply and smoothly; or hitting players in stride on those occasions when he does complete a pass. A lot of the "drops" have been because he's not putting the ball where it should be for a clean catch and run. He's lost focus, and I think a lot of that is due to his true attitude about this team. There was a time when he wouldn't have thrown that pick 6 to a defender who clearly had position to step in front of the intended receiver. That guy didn't "come out of nowhere". He was tracking Gronk all the way accross the damn field!

        --- George
        Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

        On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Rich Carreiro <rich@...> wrote:

        Ick.

        From Nick Underhill: