Re: [patriotzip] Wilfork Torn Achilles

  • Stephen Basile
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013
      Susan--sometimes I reply to emails from my iPad--which is flat and lacks a keyboard.

      Baze

      --
      Steve Basile
      Manager/Partner

      On Sep 30, 2013, at 3:16 PM, Susan Moore <scmoore90@...> wrote:

      Too bad about Wilfork out for the year…no end to the adjustments BB is having to make.

      What is an oddly attractive but flat device lacking a keyboard? I’m stumped….don’t laugh!

      How about the next game? Thought on that one?