Re: [patriotzip] Wilfork Torn Achilles

  • Steve Basile
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013
      Signs point to no.

      Baze
      Sent from an oddly attractive but flat device lacking a keyboard.

      On Sep 30, 2013, at 7:30 AM, Mark Morse <packy001@...> wrote:

       Shalize Mansur Young is reporting that Wilfork is lost for the year.  Can the Pats bury the hatchet with Seymour?  We need him bad and will have to pay to get him.  At one point yesterday we had two UnDrafted Free Agents at DT (Vellano and Jones) when Kelly was nicked up.  Admit you made a mistake, pay the man and bring Richard Seymour back.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013

        Too bad about Wilfork out for the year…no end to the adjustments BB is having to make.

        What is an oddly attractive but flat device lacking a keyboard? I’m stumped….don’t laugh!

        How about the next game? Thought on that one?

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013
          Susan--sometimes I reply to emails from my iPad--which is flat and lacks a keyboard.

          Baze

          --
          Steve Basile
          Manager/Partner

          On Sep 30, 2013, at 3:16 PM, Susan Moore <scmoore90@...> wrote:

          Too bad about Wilfork out for the year…no end to the adjustments BB is having to make.

          What is an oddly attractive but flat device lacking a keyboard? I’m stumped….don’t laugh!

          How about the next game? Thought on that one?

          Sent from an oddly attractive but flat device lacking a keyboard.

          On Sep 30, 2013, at 7:30 AM, Mark Morse <packy001@...> wrote:

           Shalize Mansur Young is reporting that Wilfork is lost for the year.  Can the Pats bury the hatchet with Seymour?  We need him bad and will have to pay to get him.  At one point yesterday we had two UnDrafted Free Agents at DT (Vellano and Jones) when Kelly was nicked up.  Admit you made a mistake, pay the man and bring Richard Seymour back.

          Mark Morse
          Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

          <image001.jpg><image002.jpg>