Wilfork Torn Achilles

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30 5:30 AM
       Shalize Mansur Young is reporting that Wilfork is lost for the year.  Can the Pats bury the hatchet with Seymour?  We need him bad and will have to pay to get him.  At one point yesterday we had two UnDrafted Free Agents at DT (Vellano and Jones) when Kelly was nicked up.  Admit you made a mistake, pay the man and bring Richard Seymour back.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
    • frankdanabrewster
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30 7:27 AM

        Might be an over-reaction, Mark. Who knows what Big Sey has left in the tank. If it was that much, why doesn't he have a job. It's worth looking into, but we might be better off elevating Forston from the PS. He's young (which has its pluses and minuses), and he's been in the system since camp. Just another option.

        fdb

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 30 7:56 AM
          I agree with Frank on this one. Sad to say, but Vince is nearing the end of his career; and, at his size, who knows if he can come back from a torn achilles? But, whether he can or not, the team has to be looking to develop talent for that position. Who knows how good Forston can be. He did look good in spots during camp.

          --- George
          Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

          On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 9:27 PM, <frank.dana@...> wrote:

          Might be an over-reaction, Mark. Who knows what Big Sey has left in the tank. If it was that much, why doesn't he have a job. It's worth looking into, but we might be better off elevating Forston from the PS. He's young (which has its pluses and minuses), and he's been in the system since camp. Just another option.

          fdb

          ---In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

           Shalize Mansur Young is reporting that Wilfork is lost for the year.  Can the Pats bury the hatchet with Seymour?  We need him bad and will have to pay to get him.  At one point yesterday we had two UnDrafted Free Agents at DT (Vellano and Jones) when Kelly was nicked up.  Admit you made a mistake, pay the man and bring Richard Seymour back.

          Mark Morse
          Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

        • Steve Basile
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30 1:05 PM
            Signs point to no.

            Baze
            Sent from an oddly attractive but flat device lacking a keyboard.

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 30 1:16 PM

              Too bad about Wilfork out for the year…no end to the adjustments BB is having to make.

              What is an oddly attractive but flat device lacking a keyboard? I’m stumped….don’t laugh!

              How about the next game? Thought on that one?

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 30 1:34 PM
                Susan--sometimes I reply to emails from my iPad--which is flat and lacks a keyboard.

                Baze

                --
                Steve Basile
                Manager/Partner

                On Sep 30, 2013, at 3:16 PM, Susan Moore <scmoore90@...> wrote:

                Too bad about Wilfork out for the year…no end to the adjustments BB is having to make.

                What is an oddly attractive but flat device lacking a keyboard? I’m stumped….don’t laugh!

                How about the next game? Thought on that one?

                Sent from an oddly attractive but flat device lacking a keyboard.

                On Sep 30, 2013, at 7:30 AM, Mark Morse <packy001@...> wrote:

                 Shalize Mansur Young is reporting that Wilfork is lost for the year.  Can the Pats bury the hatchet with Seymour?  We need him bad and will have to pay to get him.  At one point yesterday we had two UnDrafted Free Agents at DT (Vellano and Jones) when Kelly was nicked up.  Admit you made a mistake, pay the man and bring Richard Seymour back.

                Mark Morse
                Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

                <image001.jpg><image002.jpg>