RE: Re: [patriotzip] The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Tampa)

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 25, 2013

      Ah, I missed that minor detail. Thanks!

      Frank

      ---In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      The list is regular season only.
       If Denver wins 13 more Peyton will be at +99 while Tom should be at least at +105

      Baze

      Sent from an oddly attractive but flat device lacking a keyboard.

      On Sep 25, 2013, at 7:13 AM, <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      Manning will not catch Brady this year. If the Pats were to go 12-4 this year, that's 9-4 from here on out, or +5. Brady's differential will be +105. If the Ponies go undefeated, and win the SB (wash my mouh out with soap), that will be +16 from here on out, putting Manning's differential at +102.

      Fascinating that they may be the only two to be over +100 for many years to come. Brees will probably never get there, and no other active QB is even over +30!

      fdb

      ---In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks so much! I printed the list out—I love to look over lists and ponder them.

      Peyton is going to tie Brady this year because, according to the papers, it’s Broncos and no one else is even in the same ballpark.

      Oh, but if it’s only regular season then he’ll fall one short by season’s end with 13 more victories and he needs 14.

      They aren’t going to lose at all and the football elves are hard at work fixing the Lombari with the Broncos name and the MVP with Peyton.

      So, the rest of us Cinderellas might as well stay home from the ball. (of course we know how Cinderella ended…)

      DEEP breath---I need you guys to tell me to stop believing everything I read in those sports pages…lol!

      I get all flustered and flap around in circles…sigh.

      ALSO, Farve might catch Brady as well because I read a rumor that he might come back from the dead.