Re: [patriotzip] Major mileston for Brady...

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013
      Is there a note with an asterisk for how many he won before and after the Patriots stopped "cheating" with their sideline video cameras? I have some Patriots haters here in Thailand who will want to know! ;-)

      --- George
      Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

      On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:57 PM, <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      With the win against Tampa Bay, the Pats are now 139-39 in games started by Brady. He is now the first QB in the history of the NFL to have 100 more wins than losses. Peyton will probably get there as well at some point. He is currently at 86.

      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/tom-brady-first-qb-nfl-history-with-100-more-wins-than-losses/25233/

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013

        OR, when Peyton gets there, as asterisk for all of the games that were helped along by the refs and the management in Indy?

        Why do the people over in Thailand hate the Patriots? Is it JUST because of that so-called video thing?

        I’m on a Rams list because I still root for them, even after they left L.A. and that’s ALL some of those guys talk about—how much they hate the Patriots and the SB that should have been the Rams’ win.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 24, 2013

          That’s a great stat for sure….is anyone else close as well?

          Guess some of the older QBs like Montana didn’t have the 16 game season for the whole career? Or did they play shorter years than Brady?

          There was an odd little program on ESPN about the top 10 players to wear #12 and Brady was at the top of that list, right ahead of Bradshaw.

          Of course Aikman and Montana were not #12—the other two QBs with the highest number of SBs.