Re: [patriotzip] Dropping the ball...

  • Stephen Basile
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2013
      Very cool!  Thanks for that.  I love charts...

      I am optimistic that our dropsies will fade as the new kids on the filed learn routes, timing and hand technique.

      I am waiting for the ball to explode from Ridley squeezing it so tightly!

      Baze

      --
      Steve Basile
      Manager/Partner

      On Sep 20, 2013, at 7:18 AM, frank.dana@... wrote:

      I just discovered sportingcharts.com. Looks pretty interesting, if you're into stats. This might be an good page to follow this year, for Pats fans...

      http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/drops/2013/

      A lot of factors involved in this of course (QB accuracy, running the wrong route, etc.), but it might be fun to see how our rooks improve, as the year progresses.