Dropping the ball...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2013

      I just discovered sportingcharts.com. Looks pretty interesting, if you're into stats. This might be an good page to follow this year, for Pats fans...

      http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/drops/2013/

      A lot of factors involved in this of course (QB accuracy, running the wrong route, etc.), but it might be fun to see how our rooks improve, as the year progresses.

      fdb

    • Stephen Basile
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2013
        Very cool!  Thanks for that.  I love charts...

        I am optimistic that our dropsies will fade as the new kids on the filed learn routes, timing and hand technique.

        I am waiting for the ball to explode from Ridley squeezing it so tightly!

        Baze

        --
        Steve Basile
        Manager/Partner