Amendola??

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15 5:45 PM

      Just read that he’s maybe hurt worse than they thought…good grief.

      Unless that’s BB’s ploy for the media?? I know he does that sometimes.

      Just watched some of the Broncos/Giants (a little bit) and they said how great it is to have all of those weapons around PP.

      Also, how Elway didn’t win HIS SBs until they got him the right weapons.

      Had to sigh and wish that TB had just as many weapons around him. Guess he did but they flew the coop this year in multiple fashions.

      Also, was hard to see Welker in that “other” uniform.

    • frankdanabrewster