Whew....ugly!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013

      Wow—sloppy and barely there, but a “W” nonetheless.

      As BB left the field, he looked relieved but also sort of sheepish as if he dodged a bullet.

      Showed TB getting mad, but I can imagine it was just pure frustration.

      I sure hope that they can get their limited cadre of offensive players going forward from here.

      Who was at the game? Was the rain there the whole time and was it a warm rain?