Re: Re: [patriotzip] Great News About The Super Bowl Halftime Show

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2013
      Exactly, Frank. As I said, that would just be one more "reminder" for Ridley. My guess is the Blount WILL start, and play for maybe one series. Then Ridley goes in, and plays most of the rest of the game ... unless ....

      --- George
      Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

      On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 5:35 PM, <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      I wouldn't be surprised if Blount got the start.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Well, Don, I agreed with you about Ridley possibly being benched for a game or two ... until I read the bad news about Vereen. Ridley may not start Thursday, just as an additional slap from BB, but he'll definitely get the bulk of the work at RB ... unless he fumbles again in that game. If that happens, he may be traded before you can say "ball security"!

      --- George
      Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

      On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:45 AM, Don Diamant <jeepndd@...> wrote:

      The problem is our rookies looked like rookies and then there is Ridley.  I suspect it will be a while before Ridley sees the field again.  On the positive side they will get better as the season progresses which is a good thing because if we had been playing a good team we would have lost.

      Don