Great News About The Super Bowl Halftime Show

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013
      It will NOT interfere with my drinking, which begins at half time here in Thailand.

      Bruno Mars?! Now that is an extreme drop off from Beyonce!

      Of course, that's assuming that I live long enough to see the Super Bowl. Another couple of near disasters like the Patriots put on yesterday, and my BP is likely to go over the top!

      --- George
      Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013

        CALM down…lol!!

        You always say this around this time of year (or maybe it’s October), that we might not get to the playoffs, etc.

        Yes, this was close but at least we got the cigar, right?

        Every playoff team or SB winner has ugly wins that might not have come about.

        I really do think that Brady has a good cadre of people to work with, but they have to gel with each other also.

        Most articles I read on the internet seem to really favor the Pats this year, something that I don’t always see.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2013

          The problem is our rookies looked like rookies and then there is Ridley.  I suspect it will be a while before Ridley sees the field again.  On the positive side they will get better as the season progresses which is a good thing because if we had been playing a good team we would have lost.

          Don