Re: Cut Tebow NOW!

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2013
      Well, Gerry Callahan agrees with you, George. And I guess I do too. Had high hopes that he'd have a role with this team, but at this point, I don't see it either - not at the expense of a valuable roster spot.

      http://bostonherald.com/sports/columnists/gerry_callahan/2013/08/callahan_harsh_reality_is_tim_tebow_can_t_play

      fdb