Re: [patriotzip] Cut Tebow NOW!

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2013
      Very good summation George!  I agree with all your points.  Tebow will need to contribute more than a practice player QB mimicking the option read QB s they will face this year (EJ Manuel, Geno Smith etc).  I would add that Beauharnais has slipped and is on the bubble to make the final roster.  He is very slow in pass coverage (slower than Spikes).  Hoomanawanui is slipping also.  Do they keep 4 or 5 RB's?  Do they keep a true FB and drop a TE?  Do they keep an extra CB rather than Safety?

      Mark Morse Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2013
        Well, Gerry Callahan agrees with you, George. And I guess I do too. Had high hopes that he'd have a role with this team, but at this point, I don't see it either - not at the expense of a valuable roster spot.

        http://bostonherald.com/sports/columnists/gerry_callahan/2013/08/callahan_harsh_reality_is_tim_tebow_can_t_play

        fdb