1st Half 24-14

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2013
       I like what I have seen ...

      No penalties
      2nd Eagles TD is their 1st team offense running a no huddle against our 2nd team D ... gimmick
      Love the WR's and TE play
      Running game has been great ... didn't expect that kind of run from LaGarette Blount  ... nice down filed block by Sudfeld
      Brady missed hi 1st pass then reeled off 7 straight
      Eagles played their 1st team secondary the whole 1st half

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup