Re: Joint Practice and Pre-season game #1

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2013
      We won't see much (if any) of Brady, so we will have no indication of where this revamped offense is. You're right about that O-line. Pretty much everyone back from last year, but really getting beat up in camp. MAy not be dinged up much. Probably just being cautious with them. Should be fun to see how all the rookies do.

      fdb