Re: [patriotzip] Career Spiking Up!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2013
      Perhaps. After Ras joins Willie in the HOF! (Must have played in at least 5 or 6 games to get there. Ask Marshall Faulk if he remembers Willie playing in any games against the Rams.)
      --
      --- George
      Still a US citizen. Just not proud of it anymore.

      On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM, Ed Bryant <edbryant36@...> wrote:

      I hope one day you will be as generous in your assessment of the career of Ras I Dowling, whose only sin is to miss so many games that he brings to mind.....Willie McGinest!