Brady to... Tebow?

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013
      I really didn't expect this, despite the chatter about Tebow playing TE. Tweets from the Globe's Zuri Berry at training camp today...

      "Tebow was 6 of 10 in 11 on 11s. Threw 2 interceptions in practice. Made Nate Ebner look good."

      "...He was also 3-for-3 on receptions. No drops."

      "Tim Tebow was catching passes in drills. Blows everyone's mind. (Actually looked good.)"

      He didn't indicate whether Brady or Mallet was on the field, or whether he lined up at TE. Could have been out of the backfield, or just passing drills. Just thought it was interesting.