BB/TB press....

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013

      I went over the press conferences on Yahoo and I think that they both did a good job of addressing the situation over the arrest, etc.

      They both showed regret, sadness, and human emotions but also said that the recruiting process is not an exact science or perfect.

      No one can tell what any person in any job will do 100% of the time. Horrible situation that came along? Yes, but it’s not the Pats fault.

      Now they have addressed it and as BB said, it’s in the hand of the law. I don’t think that was avoidance behavior on his part because it IS the law’s job now.

      I noticed that the University of Florida is removing all signs of him from their school.

      Now let’s move forward with the season and hope we get that championship this year!!

      I think that the possibilities are great, as long as the coaches handle some of the newer players correctly. I’m excited!

      BTW—you guys probably figured I’d comment on TB’s newer haircut. Makes him look even more stunning than ever—OMG!!!

      GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!

      Long enough w/o a ring….so go get em!