What have they done with Bill Belichick...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013
      ...and who is that imposter that gave his press conference today? :o)

      I must say, that was very well done. Addressed it head on, and seemed to say the right things... and fielded questions. Even the Boston media seemed pleasantly surprised by his forthrightness. May not hear from Ron Borges again for months...