Also Dennard....

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013

      Dennard was arrested for a DUI in Nebraska and will also serve a sentence in March of next year.

      This is crazy—30 active NFL players have been arrested since the Super Bowl (2 Pats). Since 2000, 15 Pats have been arrested but it’s among the lowest percent in the NFL.

    • frankdanabrewster
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
        I understand he's on probation for his previous offense. Not good.

        http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/11/patriots-extremely-disappointed-with-dennards-arrest/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

        fdb