Re: [patriotzip] Re: [patriots] Get Your Wallet Out

  • Stephen Basile
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 5:14 PM
      I don't think it's bad.  I kind of like it.  I don't get to attached to things like this, nor do I feel that existing logowear is somehow rendered antique or less desirable by the modifications all teams make.  My Pat Patriot might be one of the ugliest team logos ever, but I still love it and wear it.

      Now If I could only find a high-resolution version of the new logo for our website and the apparently-needs-to-be-revised  giant 2013 schedule wall poster I was just about to send to our printer!

      Baze

      --
      Steve Basile
      Manager/Partner