Re: [patriotzip] Re: [patriots] Get Your Wallet Out

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2013
      As we all know, it's all about the money. For an old dude like me, there is no substitute for tradition. So, unless they return to "Pat Patriot" (never happen), I don't care what they do with the logo. But, IMO, the new one is worse that the last one.

      On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Mark Morse <packy001@...> wrote:

      New Logo is awful ....

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2013
        I don't think it's bad.  I kind of like it.  I don't get to attached to things like this, nor do I feel that existing logowear is somehow rendered antique or less desirable by the modifications all teams make.  My Pat Patriot might be one of the ugliest team logos ever, but I still love it and wear it.

        Now If I could only find a high-resolution version of the new logo for our website and the apparently-needs-to-be-revised  giant 2013 schedule wall poster I was just about to send to our printer!

        Baze

        --
        Steve Basile
        Manager/Partner