Hernandez wants to get married in jail

  • David Brunat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
      Damn! That tight end must really be popular.

      Just saying.

      The BrewGnat

      Sent from my iPad
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013

        LOL….he has that fiancée that was in the courtroom when he was arraigned. Also, he has an 8-month old baby—geez.

        Some great behavior for her to look up to. You’d think that maybe he would try to “man up” when he has kids, but I guess that doesn’t stop some people.

        Like someone on here said, you can’t fix stupid. So sad for that kid to grow up with that legacy.