Aaron does his perp walk...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013

        What amazes me is that there are SO many young guys out there who would love to have the NFL chance and then someone like this blows the chance with bad behavior.

        I suppose it’s human nature is some cases and that it’s just something the individual can’t (or won’t) control….very sad.

          Sad, indeed. As any psychologist will tell you, if a person is to change, they have to want to change. Otherwise, to paraphrase BB, you are what you are.

          fdb