All's Well That Ends Well

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9417219/bill-parcells-says-regrets-leaving-new-england-patriots

      And I'm just so happy that The Tuna wasn't injured by letting the door hit him in the ass on the way out!

      There would be no NFL, and  no jobs for coaches, without fans. And, while Bill Parcells did end the "losers"
      attitude in New England; he definitely SCREWED New England fans out of what should have been their
      second Super Bowl win in 1997. (The first, of course, should have been in 1986, but for Ben F'n Drieth!)

      The bad taste in my mouth at the mention of both of those guys will never go away. But it's much stronger
      from Parcells. Drieth made a bad decision in moment of fast action. Parcells made a considered decision
      over a period of at least a few weeks.

      --
      -- George