Re: [patriotzip] Re: Hernandez Investigation

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 21, 2013
      I totally agree with your last line here, Susan, on both counts.

      On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Susan Moore <scmoore90@...> wrote:

      LOL!! I guess I can see your point, buddy!! I might back down from sometimes (which is just a random word I threw out), but I’m not sure I’ll go all the way to nearly always?

      I’ll meet somewhere in between—they do some good too.

      I think they might be more like wolverines—the mascot of TB’s college years. Does anyone know about that creature? It’s one of the most ferocious, will eat anything, does NOT hibernate but runs all over during winter and can climb over a 5000 ft elevation gain in a very short time and so on.

      I want the truth to come out as well, but I’m also hoping that Hernandez is okay.