Patriots HOF Induction Date Changed

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      Pats moved the date from Sunday August 11th to Monday July 29th to coincide with the teams Season Ticket Holder event at the stadium.

      In my opinion that is going to take away from those that could attend.  Traffic for a 5:00 start is absolutely brutal.  We missed a whole hour of the practice lasy year because of the traffic.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup