Another smart move

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      John Dennis was talking on WEEI this morning about a relatively unknown NFL rule (that I never heard of). Each team has to designate two 'star players'. Before defining it, they asked what player not named Tom Brady would be the second player. My first though was Wilfork, and that seemed to be the consensus.

      Then he defined the term. These two players can only be forced to speak with the media once each week. This is supposed to prevent a star player from being hounded every day. At that point they all got it. The second 'star player' is Tim Tebow. Of course! A perfect way to help keep the circus away. I guess that's why he only spoke to the media once during mini-camp.