Bruins' games???

    Message 1 of 6 , May 26 7:49 AM

      Do any of you guys back there go to the Bruins’ games? Just wondering….I saw the arena when we were  back there. The Celtics play in the same place, right?

      GO PATRIOTS!!  (and Bruins)

    • patfan1
      Message 2 of 6 , May 26 9:04 AM
        The Bruins and Celtics play at the same place. Tickets are very expensive. Bruins are my second favorite pro sports team behind the Revs. Halfway to the Cup! Go Bruins!

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 6 , May 26 9:23 AM

          What are the Revs? Where are the Pats on your list…lol???

          Message 4 of 6 , May 26 11:26 AM
            Professional teams, Pats are third. And to be honest, dropping.

            Revs are the New England Major League Soccer team, playing also at Gillette.

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 6 , May 26 11:48 AM

              Oh, gotcha….do they play the L.A. Galaxy or the other L.A. team??

              Are the tickets reasonable—do you go to any of those? How much of Gillette do the crowds fill up?

              That stadium is so cool…I think that the Pats are going to have a good season. I’m always so hopeful this time of year anyway.

              Would love to see TB tie Montana and Bradshaw with rings, but we’ll see….

              GO PATS!!!

              Message 6 of 6 , May 26 5:50 PM

                Yes, the Revs play all the other teams in Major League Soccer, including the Galaxy.

                Monty can answer this better but I think the Revs only routinely fill maybe 1/3 to ½ the lower bowl of Gillette.

                Like Monty, I find the Bruins prohibitively expensive to go to, but I follow them closely.   I debated boycotting even watching them this year after the labor crap but I love hockey too much.   Watching the Kings and Sharks game right now, actually.