Tom's targets?

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2013
      So, any guesses on who comes out of the crowded WR competition? Do they keep 5 or 6? Is Slater agiven, due to his ST prowess, or is he expendable.

      I would guess Dobson and Boyce will make it, as new draft picks, along with Amendola. After that it gets interesting. Will Jones or Jenkins impress enough to break through with a new team? Does Moe have a shot at bumping Edelman? (especially if Edelman can't stay on the field)

      It will be interesting to watch...

      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2013
        As I said a few days ago, Frank, I believe it will come down to how the "chemistry" clicks for each of them with Brady. I don't have a clue how we can guess at that until we see them in action in camp. Although, if Jenkins continues to drop passes in the OTAs, we'll be able to predict elimination of one of them.

        On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 1:42 AM, frankdanabrewster <frank.dana@...> wrote:

        So, any guesses on who comes out of the crowded WR competition? Do they keep 5 or 6? Is Slater agiven, due to his ST prowess, or is he expendable.

        I would guess Dobson and Boyce will make it, as new draft picks, along with Amendola. After that it gets interesting. Will Jones or Jenkins impress enough to break through with a new team? Does Moe have a shot at bumping Edelman? (especially if Edelman can't stay on the field)

        It will be interesting to watch...

        -- George