Good News on Gronk!

    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2013
      Sounds like the surgery went well, and the infection is cured. It will be great if he can get into camp early, if not immediately. Let's hope the same will be true for Hernandez. The team can use these 2 guys on the field to start the season, since the entire WR corps will be new to Brady.

      It's going to be very interesting to see how the "chemistry" develops with Brady in the OTAs and mini-camps just ahead. I think that will have more to do with who makes the final roster than will the basic talent of the WRs. As we've seen throughout Brady's career, that chemistry is the key for this team.

      --
      -- George
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2013

        Fantastic news—thanks George!! Godspeed to Gronk and Hernandez for sure!!

        GO PATS AND BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!

        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2013
          Let's hope all goes well, George. But now there is concern about Gronk's back again. I believe he had back surgery in college, and they are monitoring it closely, because he's been having constant pain. Body-slammed one too many partiers, perhaps.

          fdb