Player gone...

    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2013

      What does anyone think of Love being gone for the injury or condition he has? Is it fair or should the Pats give him a chance?

      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2013
        I support the Patriots on this, Susan. In this case, "giving him a chance" could kill him. I have nothing negative to say about Kyle Love, or the contribution he made to the team. I wish him a long life, with the best possible level of good health that he can enjoy.

        --
        -- George