PROGRAMS! GET YOUR PROGRAMS!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      Has it dawned on any of you that every player on the Patriots offense who lines up outside the tackles on opening day may be new to the Patriots' roster?

      Think about it. Both of our great TE's, Gronk and Hernandez, are likely to miss the beginning of the season. (How far into it is the question.) We may see Jake Ballard and Zach Sudfeld there, unless the Hooman beats out one of them.

      And, as we all know, with Edelman hurt (again!), and Slater definitely not starting WR material, the starters at WR are almost certain to be all new.

      It's a combination of interesting, exciting, and worrisome. Take your pick about the order of those three. :-)

      --
      -- George