Re: Fwd: ESPN.com:Boyce misses second day of camp

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2013
      I heard it is a broken pinky toe. He broke it before the combine, but decided to run the 40 anyway... which was clocked at 4.38. I think they are just being cautious. It may slow his progress a little, but I think he'll be fine.

      fdb

      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2013
        Glad to hear that, Frank. I know that fans like me tend to easily fall prey to the off season dreams; but I have a really good feeling about the blend of skills of the 3 top rookie WRs that the team will have in camp this year. They have Dobson's size and hands for the red zone; Boyce's speed and excellent route running; and the highly touted slot ability of UDFA T.J. Moe. It may be nothing more than a dream; but imagine all 3 of them, plus Gronk and Hernandez, setting up the Patriots' receiving corps for pretty much the rest of Brady's career?

        OK. I'll take a pill and calm down now. :-)

        --
        -- George