Fwd: ESPN.com:Blount, Dobson as red zone options

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 9:37 PM
      My gut tells me that Blount, entering only his 4th NFL season, is going to make significant contributions in the short game this year. Then again, I like all 4 of the team's RBs: Ridley, Vereen, Bolden and Blount. (I'm not including Washington, who, IMO, will be almost exclusively used in the KR/PR game). I think that's an excellent combination of talent and differing skill sets.

      Dobson, of course, is strictly in the "wait and see" category, as a rookie. But he certainly does seem to have the right attributes for red zone duty. I liked his comments yesterday about the value of basketball rebounding to his pass receiving game. That's precisely the type of skill needed for those end zone fade patterns, and deep sideline throws. Can't wait to see his work in mini camps!