Fwd: The Tebow Speculation

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013

      Here are a couple of questions to perhaps stimulate some conversation:
      (My answers in parens below each question.)

      1. Will the Patriots sign Tebow, as has been speculated by many commentators?
      ... (Going with the "where smoke - fire" theory. Yes)

      2. If so, will you like the move?
      ... (Yes. I'd like to have that attitude in the locker room, and on the field; and he can play football.)

      3. If so, what position will they assign to him on the roster?
      ... (QB. Maybe Kafka can be traded for a low pick in 2014, and Tebow is the emergency and "trick play" QB. Sign a UDFA QB for the PS - maybe Tyler Bray of TEN, who needs some mechanical and mental maturing. Do they really need a # 3 on the 53? If Brady AND Mallet go down, the season is done. Keep "the football player" on the roster.)

      4. On the field, will they use him at a position(s) other than QB?
      ... (He can play football. But not QB. Flip him between H-Back, TE, and maybe even some FB duty.)

      --
      -- George

      --
      -- George