Re: [patriotzip] Re: Happy As I Can Be

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
      QB was terrible ... 92 targets and 44 receptions!  That means the QB either thew the ball in the dirt, away or not in the same area code.  Have you seen the one handed  catch video yet?

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
        Yeah, that was posted everywhere after he was drafted. Reminds one of a certain R. Moss. :o)

        fdb

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
          I did see that 1-handed catch video, Mark. Spectacular. This guy definitely has good hands. That, plus his "go up and get it" action on several plays in that highlight reel really is remindful of Moss, or ... dare I say ... Larry Fitzgerald? (Just a style comparison. Not saying I expect THAT from Dobson.) :-)

          --
          -- George