Re: [patriotzip] Eight more UDFA signings

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
      The 2 Centers are of interest to me - 1 from Penn St yesterday; 1 from Michigan State (not Michigan, Mark) today. Although I see that McDonald played his last 30 games at RG, another position that could use some comptetion. Both are schools that produce some pretty good NFL OLs. The Patriots could definitely use some depth there, if not even an upgrade. I've never seen these guys play; but you've gotta like the programs they're coming from.

      On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Mark Morse <packy001@...> wrote:

      Ben Bartholomew  FB Tennessee
      Branson Jacobs CB Rutgers
      Brandon Ford  TE Clemson
      Ryan Allen P Louisiana Tech
      Elvis Fisher OT Missouri
      Chris McDonald C Michigan
      Kanoris Davis SS Troy
      Josh Kline OT Kent State

      My guess is that LS Jason Stegman will be attending the Rookie Camp on a tryout basis.  May be more to come.  Most of my priority Free Agents have been signed by other teams already.  No QB yet ... hopefully bring in Mike Herman QB RPI for tryout.

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup

      -- George