One More Day

  • Levine, David
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013
      Only 1 more day to get your entries in to the 14th Annual Draft Contest.  New entries from Peter and Pierre bring our total to 11 (Al, Dave, Ed, Ernie, George, Mark, Miguel, Peter, Pierre, Steve and soon to be Bama).  I also have included 4 “expert” drafts for comparison:

      New England Patriots Report (Mike Riess blog)
      Charley Casserly
      Walter Football
      Don Banks

      Please get me your submissions by tomorrow afternoon so I can finish entering all the data.  I will be sending out a test message tomorrow morning to make sure everyone’s email works.

      The past winners are listed below.
      2000 – Steve
      2001 - Miguel
      2002 - Jacob
      2003 – Mark
      2004 – Brewgnat
      2005 – Miguel
      2006 – George
      2007 – Brewgnat
      2008 – Darren
      2009 – Bama
      2010 – Ed
      2011 – Mark
      2012 - Mark

      Dave (CEO, CFO, COO, IT, secretary, mailroom supervisor and janitor)