Re: [patriots] Draft Contest Entry

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2013
      Dave, would you be so kind as to list the entries some time on Wednesday?  Anyone who has entered would be able to confirm they have, and those who haven't might be reminded to do so.

      Thanks.

      ed

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23, 2013
        So far, I have entries from Ed, George, Mark Miguel and Steve. I am still waiting on some regulars, including Bama, Al, and Vincent. There were a couple of non-regulars who submitted last year as well that chose to participate which was great. I'd like to see more.

        Remember, all I need is a list of 32 names in the order you think they will be drafted. I don't care about team they go to so there really is no thinking involved. It's just a wild a$$ guess anyway. Give me the next Pats pick as a tiebreaker and you are in. Just think of all the amazing prizes you can win like a trip to Jamaica, a new car and a luxury condo in Aspen*

        Enter now. You have to be in it to win it (or at least in it).

        Dave

        *The draft operator has the option of substituting prizes based on availability. Some restrictions apply.
      • Ed Bryant
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 23, 2013
          Lurkers, please!  Trust me, this doesn't require anything more than a willingness to post your picks.

          It makes following the draft more fun; you get to see who was dumb enough to think a team would draft Heywood-Bey's hands when Crabtree's attitude and broken foot were still available.

          You get to pick Dan Marino ahead of Tony Eason!  And it's free!

          Give Dave the biggest spreadsheet  ever!

          PS: Sio Moore is not offered  in the Patriots Football Weekly list of possible first round picks.  I was forced to substitue D Moore for S Moore.  If I win either one, which I doubt, I want to have disclosed this in advance!

          And here's a riddle: What' the difference between the Patriots Football Weekly Mock Draft Contest and Bama's Annual Mock Draft Contest?  Bama's only one the other one!!!!

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 23, 2013
            Ok, here’s one crazy lurker:

            1.  Luke Joeckel
            2.  Dion Jordan