14th Annual Bama Draft Contest

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2013
      Hey all,

      Its that time again!  Get out your darts and toss them against the board to make your selections.  Dave Levine has agreed to conduct the contest again.  Rules are simple  .  You mark down how you think the players will be drafted 1-32 (regardless of trades or team).  You get points based upon the selections. (Dave can send the official rules) There is a bonus pick for the first Patriots Player drafted, regardless of where he is selected (which could be in round two or beyond).

      Start reading up on the draft (or in the case of some of our past winners, borrow the list from some esteemed scribe).  Lets increase our participation and see who is the king of the hill.

      Dave will post when the results must be submitted.   We need to give Dave adequate time to post the entries into the spreadsheet and then send them out to all the participants.

      Mark Morse
      Three time winner and reigning back to back custodian of the "Bear Bryant" Chapeau!