Have Patriots let Edelman find his own worth?

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2013
      It appears to me that the Patriots have allowed the free agent market to dictate what they will end up paying Julian Endelman.  He visited the NY Giants yesterday and he did not come away with a deal.  My guess is he and his agent think he is worth more than what the patriots had offered.  The Patriots told him to go out and see what he is worth on th open market and Edelman is shocked that he is not getting offerors comensurate with his expectations.  Patriots will soon sign hin to a roster spot .

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
    • frankdanabrewster
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
        Guess he wasn't worth as much as he thought... :o)

        fdb