New Draft Game

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2013
      I am proposing another type of draft game.  Right now we have 5 Draft picks.  We have Rd1 #29, Rd2 #59, Rd3 #91 and Rd7 #226 and #235

      Make a pick for each draft pick based upon the player rankings from NFL Draft Scout see link below:

      Here is my guess based on the rankings posted today:

      1.  Matt Elam SS Florida
      2.  Darius Slay CB Mississippi St
      3.  Brian Scwenke C California
      4.  DJ Hayden CB Houston (coming off knee injury)
      5.  William Campbell DT Michigan

      Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup