Re: [patriotzip] Mr. Brady will sleep better tonight...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2013
      Excellent news for our team! I stated earlier that the top 2 priorities for re-signing among Patriots' vets were Talib and Vollmer; and they have now secured both of them.

      No Patriots fans should, IMO, be screaming that the sky is falling any longer. Yes, there is still work to be done to add a WR and another CB. Some would say that another pass rusher is also needed, though I do not see that as critical need, considering the youth we have at both DE and DT right now. Another WR is also needed, but I'm confident that, whether from FA or the draft, that will get done.

      I'm pleased with what has happened to this point; and looking forward to the next steps.

      On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 10:41 PM, frankdanabrewster <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      --
      -- George