Re: Woodhead bolts to Bolts

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
      Looks like Vereen will fill that role.

      fdb

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
        Personally, I think that's an upgrade. And, with the addition of Washington, the kick return game - a painfully inadequate area for about the last 3 years - is also upgraded. Likewise, the secondary is upgraded, albeit slightly, and for a short time, with the aging, but still solid, Adrian Wilson.

        I'm not whining about anything yet. Neither am I jumping up and down with joy, thinking that the moves made so far will get us another Lombardi Trophy. Let's see what the roster looks like when training camp opens. There could be a lot of moves between now and then. ... OK, make that there had BETTER BE a lot of moves between now and then :-)

        --
        -- George