Doesn't look good...

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10 7:24 PM
      I'm feeling faint......

      Tedy Bruschi(right knee), who did not play Sunday, has another week to get ready for Tennessee Monday night. He walked through the locker room yesterday wearing a brace.

      Mrs. B <----- 4 days from the trek to TN... with or without my boy....
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~~~Karen~~~~~~~~~
      Just can't get enough Bruschi?
      Visit www.patriotworld.com and
      check out TotallyTedy!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • PatriotZip <patriotzip@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10 8:56 PM
        Kudos to Ted Johnson who has resurged more than I expected by far.
        He had another good game against Buffalo and will be key against
        Tennessee. I would rather have Bruschi for dealing with McNair if
        scrambling becomes a factor but TJ has my nod for shutting down
        George.

        On the Bruschi front - I'm just hoping it isn't so serious he should
        be having surgery and missing the rest of the season. He had
        generally seemed jovial until the sideline shot of this game.
        Tebucky Jones missed 4 weeks with 'cramps' so how long will a knee
        injury take? We will most need him for the Jets game as I think TJ
        suits both the Titans and Dolphins needs very well.

        Zip

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Cardoza" <bruschifan1@c...>
        wrote:
        > I'm feeling faint......
        >
        > Tedy Bruschi(right knee), who did not play Sunday, has another week
        to get ready for Tennessee Monday night. He walked through the locker
        room yesterday wearing a brace.

        > Mrs. B <----- 4 days from the trek to TN... with or without my
        boy....
        > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        > ~~~~~~~~Karen~~~~~~~~~
        > Just can't get enough Bruschi?
        > Visit www.patriotworld.com and
        > check out TotallyTedy!
        > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      • George The Patsfan
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11 7:51 AM
          ***** Against the mobility of McNair and George, we could really use Tedy in
          there. But wearing a brace doesn't sound good. Hopefully, it's just to
          minimize the pressure for a few days to speed the healing. We shall see.

          George 665 + 36 =
          ** World Champion N E Patriots **

          From: "Karen Cardoza" <bruschifan1@...>
          To: "patriots list" <patriots@...>, "ziplist"