Pats cap number...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      The official salary cap for 2013 has been set at $123 mil. Our current status is $25 mil under the cap, after considering dead money, etc. Pretty good shape, relative to the bulk of the league.

      I just read that if we do release Brandon Lloyd, we save $4.9 mil on this year's cap number. So, there is certainly some financial incentive. I guess it depends upon what viable alternatives there are in the FA market.